The 2017-2018 Application Deadline is Tuesday, December 1, 2016
Once applications are received:
- Aramco screens all applicants to ensure they meet the minimum criteria and forwards the short listed applications to MIT by: December 31, 2016
- A group of MIT faculty reviews the short listed applications, conducts video conference interviews, and selects fellows for admission: No later than February 28, 2017
- The deadline by which selected fellows must acquire final university approval letter for fellowship leave is: June 1, 2017
- MIT works to pair each fellow with a faculty advisor and start the appointment/U.S. visa process. This is an ongoing process starting with initial acceptance but visa paperwork must be started by: No later than June 1, 2017
- Most fellowships run from September through August.